amp;#8221; ScholarBuys has partnered with other notable academic consortia in the nation, including The Georgia Foundation for Independent Colleges, Inc.
What does GFIC stand for?
GFIC stands for Georgia Foundation for Independent Colleges
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GFIC
We have 10 other meanings of GFIC in our Acronym Attic
- Global Fund Industry Analysis
- Governmental Financial Institutions and Agencies
- Graduate Finance and Investment Association
- Grand Forks International Airport (North Dakota)
- Great Falls International Airport (Great Falls, MT)
- Guinea Fowl International Association
- Great Falls International Airport Authority (Montana)
- General Fanfiction
- General Foods International Coffees
- General Fools Improvisational Comedy
- Global Forum on International Cooperation (est. 2004)
- Ground Fault Interrupter Circuit
- God Forgives, I Don't
- Government Furnished Information/data Deficiency
- Global Forum on International Investment
- Ghazi Fabrics International Ltd. (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Glens Falls Independent Living Center (now the Southern Adirondack Independent Living Center; New York)
- Global Foundation for Integrative Medicine (US and UK)
- Go For It, Man
- Government Furnished Information Material
Samples in periodicals archive:
Love is a board member of numerous civic and business-related organizations, including: the Boy Scouts of America - Atlanta Area Council, the Buckhead Coalition, the Flexible Packaging Association, and the Georgia Foundation for Independent Colleges.
The Georgia Foundation for Independent Colleges is associated with the Foundation for Independent Higher Education (FIHE), a national organization composed of 38 state and regional associations that represent approximately 600 U.