Previously, he was with the State of Georgia Environmental Protection Division as Manager of the Water Resources Program.
What does GAEPD stand for?
GAEPD stands for Georgia Environmental Protection Division (Georgia Department of Natural Resources)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gauteng and Environs Library Consortium (South Africa)
- GPS (Global Positioning System) Anomalous Event Monitor
- Graphical Adventure Engine for Mobiles (software)
- Gruppo Acquariofilo Erpetologico Milanese (Italian: Milanese Aquarist Herpetological Group; zoology)
- Georgia Automated Environmental Monitoring Network
- Georgia Association of Emergency Medical Services
- Georgia Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- General Atomics Energy Products (San Diego, CA)
- Generalized Atomic Effective Potential
- Global Approaches to Extension Practice (Nigeria)
- Greek American Educational Public Information System (Astoria, NY)
- General Agricultural Environment Protection Scheme
- Groupe Animation École Quartier (French: Group Animation School District)
- Grande Alberta Economic Region (Canada)
- Groupement d'Action Économique Riecois (French economic association)
- General Affairs & External Relations Council
- Graphic Arts Education and Research Foundation
- Genetic Absence Epilepsy Rat from Strasbourg (laboratory rat strain)
- Gabinete de Apoio ao Ensino Superior
- Gabinete de Audiopróteses Electromedicina e Serviços Lda
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developed by the Cobb County-Marietta Water Authority in 2000 for residents in its service area, the Georgia Environmental Protection Division began using the waterSmart brand in communications and education activities in 2006 to help residents statewide understand how to maintain their landscapes while using less water.
Killing me softly In January, the Georgia Environmental Protection Division came to Cartersville to hold a meeting on Georgia Power's reapplication for operating permits for Plant Bowen and to answer questions from the community about the plant.
Power4Georgians LLC today announced the Georgia Environmental Protection Division (EPD) has issued final permits for the operation of Plant Washington, an 850 Megawatt coal-fired energy facility in Washington County, Georgia.
Additional project partners include Whitfield County, Georgia Environmental Protection Division, Limestone Valley RC&D Council, D2 Land and Water Resources and private landowners.
Draft permits seen as 'very positive indication' that 850 MW clean coal plant planned for Washington County is moving forward ATLANTA -- POWER4Georgians today announced that the Georgia Environmental Protection Division (EPD) has issued draft permits for Plant Washington, a 850 megawatt coal-fired power plant being developed near Sandersville, in Washington County, Georgia.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050216/CLW066LOGO ) In May, the Georgia Environmental Protection Division (EPD) issued permits for the installation of Plant Bowen's first two scrubbers, which are now under construction.
Georgia Golf Course Superintendents Association (GGCSA) - Atlanta, GA As Georgia's water resources came under increased scrutiny in 2002, the GGCSA took a leadership role and began working with the Georgia Environmental Protection Division to develop a program that would achieve the goal of sustainable resource conservation.