The Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority (GEFA) board of directors approved the commitments to help finance water and sewer infrastructure projects in Cobb County, Colquitt County and Gwinnett County, and the cities of Camilla, Hiawassee, Port Wentworth, Portal, Sparta, Stillmore, Valdosta and West Point.
What does GEFA stand for?
GEFA stands for Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEFA
We have 4 other meanings of GEFA in our Acronym Attic
- Grazing Enhancement Fund (Canada)
- Green Earth Foundation (New York, NY)
- Ground Equipment Failure
- Guanine-Nucleotide Exchange Factor (biology)
- Guidance for Employment of the Force (US DoD national military strategy)
- Global Environment Facility Small Grants Programme (environmental e-forum)
- Global Environmental Facility and Small Grant Programme
- General Electric Capital Financial Assurance Holdings, Inc.
- Genetically Engineered Food Alert (food safety organization)
- Genuine Fashion Accessories (Philippines)
- Germana Esperanta Fervojista Asocio (German Esperanto Railway Association, member of IFEF)
- Golden Empire Flying Association (Grass Valley, CA)
- Group of Ethnography and Folklore of the Academy of Coimbra (Coimbria, Portugal)
- Global Ensortium for A First World Iniative on Scientific Practise
- Gauge Error Feedback Control
- Glenview Evangelical Free Church (Illinois)
- Grace Evangelical Free Church
- Greystone Equipment Finance Corporation (Dallas, TX)
- Greater Elgin Family Care Center (Illinois)
- Griqualand Exploration and Finance Company Ltd. (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Godfrey, State Utilities Program Manager for the Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority commented on EnergyCAP's return on investment: "EnergyCAP is a critical component of our goal to reduce energy consumption in state facilities.
The Atlanta, GA-based Center for Transportation and the Environment (CTE) recently reported that CarShare Atlanta, a partnership of CTE, the Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority (GEFA), Emory University and Georgia Power, has trained more than 175 users at five sites to operate the program's 15 Ford Motor Company Th
The ALTA project benefitted from state and federal grants that were part of the Clean Energy Property Rebate program, as administered by the Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority (GEFA).
Communities that receive the WaterFirst designation become eligible for incentives, including a reduced borrowing rate on specific loans from the Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority.
ATLANTA -- The Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Competitive Grant Program, administered by the Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority (GEFA), awarded an Industrial Energy Efficiency Grant to the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE).
The bonds, which are secured by net system revenues, will be used to fund improvements to the water and wastewater system, refund an outstanding Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority loan, and fund the debt service reserve.
As a special benefit for EXPO attendees, energy engineers from Servidyne will perform an energy audit for three winners of a drawing open to all registrants who take on the Governor's Energy Challenge by signing up to be an Energy Challenge Champion with the Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority (GEFA).