This is the first time we've participated in an enforcement push like this," said Colonel Mark McLeod of the Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety.
What does GDMVS stand for?
GDMVS stands for Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Goddard Directives Management Systems
- Gracefully Degradable Multi-Computer System
- Guidelines for the Definition of Management Services (ITU-T M 3020)
- Gun Director Mode Status
- Generalized Discrete Multi-Tone
- Global Deal Management Tool (software; Oracle)
- Guideline Determined Medical Therapy (cardiology)
- Guidelines Based Management (clinical trials)
- Global Digital Mapping Unit
- Government Debt Management Unit (various locations)
- Geen Daden Maar Woorden (Dutch)
- General Directorate of Military Works (Saudi Arabia)
- Greater Des Moines Youth Symphony (Iowa)
- Garden (postal suffix)
- Gdansk, Poland - Rebiechowo (Airport Code)
- Geography Discipline Network (UK)
- Global Data Network
- Global Development Network (New Delhi, India)
- Global Disaster Network
- Global Distribution Network (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million payment; New request for proposals to be issued by Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety Viisage (Nasdaq: VISG), a leading provider of advanced technology identity solutions, today announced that the Company has taken decisive action to resolve the continuing stalemate over the implementation of the State of Georgia drivers' license contract.
Working with the Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety (DMVS) and the Georgia Technology Authority (GTA), EzGov was able to deliver the application in three short months by leveraging the power of FlexFoundation.