Lynda obtained her Master's Degree in nursing and teaching from New York University and joined the staff of the Georgia Department of Human Resources in 1966.
What does GDHR stand for?
GDHR stands for Georgia Department of Human Resources
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of GDHR in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Gateway District Health Department (Owingsville, KY)
- Georgia Doty Health Education Fund (Chicago, IL)
- Great Dane Health Foundation of America, Inc.
- Golden Dragon Holdings, Inc.
- Gross Disposable Household Income
- Graves, Dougherty, Hearon & Moody (law firm; Austin, TX)
- Grand Dictionnaire Hachette Oxford
- Generalized Diffie-Hellman Problem (number-theoretic reference problem)
- Gold Dot Hollow Point (ammunition)
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (SIM University; Singapore)
- Geometric Design of Highways and Streets (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials; road-planning manual)
- George Dewey High School (Subic Bay, Philippines)
- Georgetown District High School (Canada)
- Glasgow Dental Hospital and School (Scotland, UK)
- Greater Derry Humane Society, Inc. (East Derry, NH)
- Ground Data Handling System
- Graduate Diploma in Health Studies (University of Queensland; Brisbane, Australia)
- Glacial Drumlin Horse Trail Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his 12 years of industry experience, CJ has cultivated relationships with clients such as: * Delta Airlines * UPS * Coca-Cola * US General Services Admission * Georgia Department of Human Resources * Georgia Department of Corrections * Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority "We are thrilled to have CJ join our sales team," says Tony Mallinger, Chief Operations Officer.
Walker, commissioner of the Georgia Department of Human Resources.
Thomas of the division of public health at the Georgia Department of Human Resources in Atlanta.
Authors' Note Support for this study was provided by the State of Georgia Department of Human Resources contract 427-930-2243.
The study protocol was approved by the human subjects review boards of the Centers for Disease Co ntrol and Prevention and the Georgia Department of Human Resources.
All survey documents and responses were obtained by CLTC through an Open Record Request to the Georgia Department of Human Resources, Office of Regulatory Services, Long Term Care Section, Atlanta.
Under the Natural Gas Consumers' Relief Act, the regulated provider offers natural gas at special rates to those who meet low-income requirements set by the Georgia Department of Human Resources.