In partnership with the Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD), Georgia Power, Invest Atlanta, and the Metro Atlanta Chamber, Cricket has already filled many positions and is actively recruiting for more than 125 open jobs today across information technology, sales, marketing and more.
What does GDEcD stand for?
GDEcD stands for Georgia Department of Economic Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Galactic Doohicky Environmental Agency
- Geriatric Dentistry Educational Activities (US dental school survey)
- General Dynamics Electric Boat
- Goddamn Electric Bill (band)
- Global Dracunculiasis Eradication Campaign (Guinea worm disease)
- Group DeCorrelator
- Guitar Digital Entertainment Center (also seen as G-DEC; Fender)
- Gulf Diesel Equipment Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Group Decorrelator Successive Interference Cancellation
- Gewerkschaft Der Eisenbahner Deutschlands (German)
- Graduate Diploma in Education (various locations)
- Glutamic Acid Diethyl Ester
- L-Glutamate Diethyl Ester
- Groton Dunstable Education Foundation (Groton, MA)
- Graduate Diploma in Electronic Systems Image Processing (Dublin City University; Ireland)
- Green Design Education Initiative (est. 2002; consortium project)
- Grand Dictionnaire Encyclopedique Larousse (Book)
- General Dynamics European Land Systems
- General Dynamics European Land Systems-Germany (Kaiserslautern, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AEDA made the announcement at the State Capitol Building by Georgia Governor Nathan Deal, Georgia Department of Economic Development Commissioner Chris Carr, Augusta Mayor Deke Copenhaver, and Chairman Henry Ingram, Executive Director Walter Sprouse, and Project Manager Scott Poag of the Augusta Economic Development Authority.
The awards are given during Georgia's Manufacturing Appreciation Week, which was developed by the Technical College System of Georgia and the Georgia Department of Economic Development.
Along with his coauthor Barry Brown, a heritage tourism specialist for the Georgia Department of Economic Development, Elwell covers 350 historic sites in detail.
If, as expected, Obama lifts other restrictions on travel and trade, said Heidi Green, deputy commissioner for global commerce with the Georgia Department of Economic Development, then Georgia wants to be positioned to take advantage of future tourism and business opportunities.
The Georgia Department of Economic Development announced today at the Dubai Airshow that Jetaire Group, an industry leader in complete avionics and electrical systems solutions where durability and peak performance are vital, has completed its first sale of an innovative product that can keep auxiliary aircraft fuel tanks from igniting.
You are talking about a $60 billion industry by 2011 fueled by next-generation gaming consoles, broadband, and wireless technologies," says Asante Bradford, digital entertainment liaison for the Georgia Film, Music & Digital Entertainment division of the Georgia Department of Economic Development.
The Georgia Department of Economic Development, which is the lead agency for this project, has expanded its mission under Governor Perdue's leadership to include support for entrepreneurship as a critical component of the state's economic development strategy.