The districts had sued the Georgia Charter Schools Commission, the Georgia Department of Education, the Georgia Board of Education, and three schools that had been approved by the commission: Ivy Preparatory Charter Academy in Norcross, the Charter Conservatory for Liberal Arts and Technology in Statesboro and Heron Bay, which will open in fall 2011 in Henry County.
What does GBOE stand for?
GBOE stands for Georgia Board of Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GBOE
- Gear Box Oil Change (Minnesota)
- Georgian Bay Optometry Clinic (Canada)
- Georgian-British Oil Company
- Global Business Opportunities Centre
- Great Battles of Caesar (game)
- General Board of Discipleship (United Methodist Church)
- Greek Board of Directors (fraternities)
- Green Blocks of Death (gaming)
- Green Brackets of Death (Subaru, WRX, Impreza)
- GeoBio Energy, Inc.
- Galilee Basin Operators' Forum (Australia)
- Gay Buddhist Open Forum
- General Account Back Order File
- Great Balls of Fire
- Green Base of the Future (Pollution Prevention Partnership; Texas)
- Gollum Bites Off Frodo's Finger and Falls Into Mount Doom
- Gangster Bitches on Heroin (Riverfeix recording)
- Great Battles of Hannibal (gaming)
- Great Battles of History (game)
- Green Buildings Open House (Northeast Sustainable Energy Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Georgia Board of Education allows private companies to apply to appear on a list of tutors that parents can use if their children need extra help outside the classroom.
In late May Georgia Superior Court Judge Ronnie Batchelor upheld a decision by the Georgia Board of Education, in support of Gwinnett County school officials, to keep the Harry Potter series on the library shelves, despite religious right opposition.
The bonds are also payable from any state appropriation earmarked for the district, which the Georgia Board of Education has been authorized to withhold and pay to the paying agent under certain circumstances pursuant to the Georgia School Aid Intercept Program.