In early 2010, the Georgia Association of School Nurses (GASN) was invited to participate in the Georgia School Based Flu Stakeholders meeting at the Georgia Department of Education (DOE).
What does GASN stand for?
GASN stands for Georgia Association of School Nurses
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GASN
We have 2 other meanings of GASN in our Acronym Attic
- Groupement Archéologique de Seine et Marne (French archaeological group)
- Groupement d'Activité Subaquatique Marnais (French: Group Activity Underwater Marnais)
- Guerre Anti Sous Marine (French: Antisubmarine Warfare; Canada)
- Gruppo Archeologico Storico Mineralogico Aronese (Italian archaelogical society)
- Gas Analysis System for Metabolic Analysis Physiology
- Gamers Against Soccer Mom Ignorance
- Companhia de Gás de Minas Gerais (Brazil)
- Groupement des Associations de Sauvegarde des Moulins et de Leurs Ouvrages (French: Grouping of Associations for the Protection of Mills and Their Works)
- Gamblers Anonymous of Southern Nevada (step program)
- Gatehouse Adult Support Network (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Groupe Argumentaire sur le Nucléaire (French: Argument on Nuclear Group)
- Global Anesthesiology Server Network
- Great American Smokeout (American Cancer Society)
- Greater Akron Soccer Officials Association
- Games Adolescents Shouldn't Play
- Garlic, Artichoke, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, & Pesto Pizza
- Gas Accumulation Over Spreading Pools
- Gas Plasma Display
- Gatekeeper Synchronization Protocol
- Gay and Straight People
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Georgia Association of School Nurses, the majority of schools in Georgia have a licensed school nurse on site during at least part of the school day.
By Lisa Byrns, RN, President, Georgia Association of School Nurses Lisa Byrns, RN, is GASN president and a practicing school nurse on St.
By Lisa Byrns, RN, President, Georgia Association of School Nurses; and Sabra Priester, RN, Health Services Coordinator, Wayne County Schools The Georgia Association of School Nurses (GASN) is an organizational affiliate of the Georgia Nurses Association.
By Lisa Byrns, RN President, Georgia Association of School Nurses The Georgia Association of School Nurses (GASN) is an organizational affiliate of the Georgia Nurses Association.
By Lisa Byrns, RN President, Georgia Association of School Nurses Lisa Byrns, RN, was sworn in as GASN President for the 2009-2011 term in late July 2009.
We have partnered with various health care organizations such as the Georgia Medical Care Foundation, and networked with specialty nursing groups, among them our first organizational affiliate, the Georgia Association of School Nurses.
The Georgia Association of School Nurses rallied their members, friends and supporters to defend a program believed to be indispensable to meeting the needs of Georgia's children.