In addition to GNA, some key nursing groups in Georgia whose leadership actively seeks out advice and guidance from their members include the Georgia Association of Nursing Students, the clinical nurse specialist organization, Georgia Association of School Nurses and United Advanced Practice RN Coalition.
What does GANS stand for?
GANS stands for Georgia Association of Nursing Students
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GANS
We have 4 other meanings of GANS in our Acronym Attic
- Global Alliance for Nursing and Midwifery
- Genetic Algorithm Neural Network
- Georgia Association of Neonatal Nurses
- Georgia Northern Railway Company
- Gulfton Area Neighborhood Organization (Houston, TX)
- Ganoub El Wadi Holding Petroleum Company
- Ganadería del Norte Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Gesellschaft für Antike Philosophie eV (Germany)
- Genealogical Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Generalized Autoimmunity of the Nervous System (immunology)
- German Academy of Neurosurgery (est. 1996; Bethel, German)
- Global Access Navigation/Safety (USAF GATM program office)
- Granulomatous Angiitis of the Nervous System (neuropathology)
- Global Access Navigation Safety/ Joint Precision Approach and Landing System
- Grupo de Alto Nivel de Seguridad Fronteriza (Guatemala)
- Gastrointestinal Autonomic Nerve Tumor
- Giant Axonal Neuropathy
- Greater Antilles Section (US Coast Guard)
- Greater Atlanta Nanjing University Alumni Association
- Groupe Évangélique pour la Nonviolence (French: Evangelical Group for Non-Violence)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Natalie Henry is a BSN student at Georgia Health Sciences University School of Nursing at Athens (GHSU SONAT), and legislative chair for Georgia Association of Nursing Students (GANS).
Two leaders from the Georgia Association of Nursing Students (GANS) and two members of the Georgia College & State University student nurses association attended the celebration.