Columbus, Georgia, a mortgage broker and legislative committee chair for the Georgia Association of Mortgage Brokers in Roswell, Georgia.
What does GAMB stand for?
GAMB stands for Georgia Association of Mortgage Brokers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAMB
- Gallery and Museum Achievement Award (Australia)
- Gas Appliance Manufacturers Association of Australia
- Graphic Arts Merchants Association of Australia (Epping, New South Wales, Australia)
- Globalement au Moins Aussi Bon (French risk assessment approach)
- Greater Anderson Musical Arts Consortium (South Carolina)
- Generally Accepted Municipal Accounting Principles
- General Atomics Material Assay System
- Global Air Mobility Advanced Technology (USAF research project)
- Grapevine Asteroid Mosaic-Associated Virus (marafivirus)
- Gamers Against Mothers Against Videogame Addiction and Violence
- Great American Marching Band (Macy's)
- Georgia Association of Mortgage Brokers Educational Foundation (Atlanta, GA)
- Group of Association of Manufacturers of British, Instruments, Control and Automation (UK)
- Genomic Analysis and Mapping by In Vitro Transposition
- Game Based Learning
- General Agents and Managers Conference (National Association of Life Underwriters)
- General Assistance Medical Care (Minnesota)
- Georgia Automatic Merchandising Council
- Ghana Association of Microfinance Companies (French: Ghana Association of Microfinance Companies; Ghana)
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center (Glendale, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was named affiliate of the year in 2003 by the Georgia Association of Mortgage Brokers.