20 /PRNewswire/ -- King & Spalding LLP, a leading international law firm, announced today that Dawn Jones, a lawyer in its Atlanta office, will be inaugurated as president of the Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys (GABWA), a bar association that serves the needs and interests of black women attorneys and the communities in which they live.
What does GABWA stand for?
GABWA stands for Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GABWA in our Acronym Attic
- Global Alliance of Burmese Students
- Golden Arrow Bus Services (South Africa)
- Great American Bake Sale
- Great Australasian Beer SpecTAPular (festival)
- Group A Beta-Hemolytic Streptococci (throat infection)
- Group A Beta-Hemolytic Streptococcal
- Great Artesian Basin Sustainability Initiative (Australia)
- Georgia Association of Black State Universities
- Great Australian Bight Trawl Fishery
- Goat Anti-Bovine Thymocyte Serum
- Grants Advisory Board for Youth (philanthropy organization; Sacramento, CA)
- Galvanized Aircraft Cable
- Galveston Arts Center (Galveston, TX)
- Galway Arts Centre (Galway, Ireland)
- Gamblin Artists Colors Co.
- Gardner Arts Centre (UK)
- GCRC Advisory Committee (Penn State)
- Gemini Air Cargo
- General Acoustic Conditions
- General Advisory Committee