The Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals has releasedreports that conclusively illustrate that community, Not-for-Profit (NFP) hospitals play a vital role in providing quality health care and special services in their communities - the value of which far exceeds the cost to the state in unclaimed tax revenue.
What does GACH stand for?
GACH stands for Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GACH
We have 1 other meaning of GACH in our Acronym Attic
- Georgetown Area Community Foundation (est. 1998)
- Great Ape Conservation Fund (Great Ape Conservation Act)
- Greenville Area Community Foundation (est. 1989; Greenville, MI)
- Geographic Area Coordinating Group
- Global Anti-Counterfeiting Group
- Government Advisory Consultative Group (UN Environment Programme)
- Greater Atlantic City Golf Association (New Jersey)
- German Advisory Council on Global Change
- Golfers against Counterfeit Golf Clubs (Lansing, MI)
- Georgia Alliance for Community Hospitals
- Gifted Advocacy Council of Hillsborough (Tampa, FL; est. 2007)
- Gooise Atletiek Club Hilversum (Netherlands)
- Georgia Automated Clearinghouse Association
- Georgia Council for the Hearing Impaired, Inc
- Goodman-Armstrong Creek High School (Wisconsin)
- Generalized Arterial Calcification of Infancy
- Generic Access Control Interface (security module)
- Guidance And Control Information Analysis Center
- German Arab Chamber of Industry & Commerce (Cairo, Egypt)
- Gulf Advanced Chemical Industries Company (Saudi Arabia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals The Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals (GACH) works for the best interests of community not-for-profit hospitals and Georgia's health-care consumers.
The Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals is an association that represents the interests of approximately 70 not-for-profit hospitals, both rural and urban, in Georgia.