Dinh, a former assistant attorney general and law professor at Georgetown University Law Center.
What does GULC stand for?
GULC stands for Georgetown University Law Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GULC in our Acronym Attic
- Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute (Cleveland Clinic)
- General Use Line Card (telecommunications)
- Geometry Utility Library (computer programming)
- Glasgow University Library (UK)
- Group Universal Life (insurance)
- Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.
- Gulf Shore Resources (stock symbol)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei (Chief Directorate of prison camps in former Soviet Union)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel'no-Trudovykh Lagerei (former Soviet Union Chief Directorate of Forced Labor Camps)
- Glasgow University Ladies Boat Club
- Global University Leadership Forum (est. 2006; World Economic Forum; various schools)
- Greater Utica Lambda Fellowship (New York)
- Gulfwest Oil Company (stock symbol; previously GFW)
- Gulf Cetaceans
- Gulf Coast Base Service Unit (US Navy)
- Gulf Control (US Navy)
- Gulf Sea Frontier (US Navy; Florida)
- Floating Radar Reflector Used to Simulate Targets
- Georgetown University Law Library (Washington, DC)
- Grand Unified Lock Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Misback earned her JD from the Georgetown University Law Center.
from the Detroit College of Law, and his LLM from the Georgetown University Law Center.
King of Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.
SAVINGS & LOAN/BANK FRAUD CASES TO BE TOPIC OF ABA PROGRAM The savings and loan crisis, the BCCI scandal, and other financial institution fraud cases will be explored at a two-day program co-sponsored by the American Bar Association Criminal Justice Section and the Georgetown University Law Center.
in American Studies and with honors from Georgetown University Law Center in Washington D.
Larsen is Adjunct Professor of Law at Georgetown University Law Center, USA.
Katyal, a Georgetown University Law Center professor, made his first high court appearance in Hamdan v.