Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in Qatar (SFS-Q) celebrated the graduation of its fourth undergraduate class in an official commencement ceremony yesterday.
What does GTOWN stand for?
GTOWN stands for Georgetown University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Gold Trail Open Network Society (British Columbia, Canada)
- Grand Tour of the Outer Planets (Voyager Missions)
- Golay-Coded Teletype Over Radio
- Global Terrestrial Observing System
- Ground Terminal Operations Support
- Generalized Tethered Object System Simulation
- Government Treasurers' Organization of Texas (est. 1987)
- Growth of Terms of Trade
- Golden Triangle Obedience Training Club (dog training; Pleasant Hills, PA)
- Gross Takeoff Weight
Samples in periodicals archive:
Talking about the strategic location of Georgetown University in Qatar, Tagliabue said, "Qatar is becoming a hub of education and also sports.
Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, a part of Georgetown University Medical Center, is founded on the principles of teamwork, commitment and excellence, encompassing the successful philosophy of the renowned football coach.
The sponsors of the training, the Mary-Helen Mautner Project for Lesbians with Cancer, Lesbian Services of Whitman-Walker Clinic and Georgetown University School of Nursing and Lombardi Cancer Center, are responding to a need for special training to facilitate the provision of quality health care to lesbians.
Hariri Building, a state-of-the-art facility that blends the tradition of Georgetown University with forward-thinking functionality.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Judith Areen, executive vice president for law affairs of Georgetown University and dean of the law school, has been elected to the board of directors of MCI Communications Corporation (NASDAQ-NMS: MCIC), the company announced today.
Georgetown University Hospital has taken a step towards assuring the quality of care delivered by outsourced labor.
NIH AWARDS GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY GRANT TO EVALUATE AIDS THERAPIES WASHINGTON, Jan.