3) Friends of the Georgetown Library The Friends of The Georgetown Public Library has existed since the library began in 1965.
What does GPL stand for?
GPL stands for Georgetown Public Library (Delaware)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPL
We have 349 other meanings of GPL in our Acronym Attic
- Gas Propano Liquido (Italian: Liquid Propane Gas)
- Gaz de Pétrole Liquéfié (French)
- General Pensions Limited (UK)
- General Population Level
- General Price Level
- General Public License (GNU)
- General Purpose Laboratory (various organizations)
- General Purpose Loop
- Generalized Programming Language
- Génie de la Programmation et du Logiciel (Engineer Programming and Software)
- Geospatial Product Library
- Gilford Public Library (Gilford, NH)
- GIS (Geographic Information System) Program Leaders (advisory committee; Oregon Geographic Information Council; Salem, OR)
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
- Global Paintball League
- Global Price List (Cisco)
- Global Procurement Leveraging
- Global Product Launch
- Global Project Licence (UK)
- GNU Public License (less common)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS Helm-Cravens Library, Western Kentucky University Rockwall County Library Champaign County Library Albertsons Library, Boise State University Howell Carnegie Library Scottsdale Public Library Georgetown Public Library James A.