Ruby because I liked it, George from George of the Jungle, Bella from Disney, Spike because his fir sticks up and my dad named the fish.
What does GOTJ stand for?
GOTJ stands for George of the Jungle (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GOTJ
- Gathering off the Hill (Volkswagen car club; UK)
- Guardians of the Heavens (gaming clan)
- Guardians of the Holy Light (online game group; World of Warcraft)
- Georgia Orthopaedic Trauma Institute (Macon, GA)
- Get Off the Island
- Giggle on the Inside
- Girls of the Internet
- Girl on the Internet Syndrome
- GSP Online Technics Information System
- Gathering of the Juggalos
- Glamour of the Kill (band)
- Geneva on the Lake (Lake Erie Ohio resort town)
- Guardians of the Light (gaming)
- Gospel of the Living Dead
- Gallery of the Mind
- Game of the Month
- General Ocean Turbulence Model (marine science)
- Geocacher of the Month (Nevada Geocaching)
- Gooris on the Macleay (Australia)
- Gotree Machine (genes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
George of the jungle has taken over from Joe Swash as market leader at 5-2 with Paddy Power, who reckon that after the first eviction we'll see a sign reading 'Kilroy-Silk woz ere'.
But Fraser's unmistakable knack for physical comedy worked like a charm, and served him even better five years later in the Disney comedy George of the Jungle.
NAME: Michael Hackenberger HOT JOB: Animal trainer/Zoo owner AGE: 42 WHERE: Bowmanville Public Zoo, Toronto, Canada CLAIM TO FAME: Trained animals for flicks like George of the Jungle and Urban Legends, and the TV series Animorphs.
Last year Cleese earned a fortune providing the voice of a talking ape in George Of The Jungle.
GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE This is George's big screen, live-action debut after being a TV cartoon favourite in the 1970s.
Magoo, Richie Rich, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Little Lulu, Pat the Bunny, Lamb Chop, Dick Tracy, Gerald McBoing Boing, Roger Ramjet, George of the Jungle and VeggieTales.
Evelyn Catron Sylmar Life imitates art Re ``A growing epidemic'' (Editorials, May 12): Chief William Bratton of the Los Angeles Police Department reminds me of the cartoon character George of the Jungle.