SPIRITUALITY AND HEALTH CARE GRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM The George Washington Institute for Spirituality and Health (GWish) now has an online graduate certificate program that provides health-care professionals with the theoretical, ethical, empirical, and practical tools necessary to integrate spirituality into their clinical practices, foster leadership in spirituality and health, create lifelong support systems among colleagues, and affect the health-care environment to create more compassionate systems of care.
What does GWish stand for?
GWish stands for George Washington Institute for Spirituality and Health (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Guys with iPhones
- Greater Washington Interfaith Power and Light
- George Washington Institute of Public Policy (George Washington University)
- Garbage Wrapped in Skin
- Gateway to Internet Services (Hudson, OH)
- GCCS-AF Windows Installation System
- Generic Weapons Interface System (software)
- Global Weapons Information System
- Global Weather Information System
- Graduate Women in Science
- Geneva Women in International Trade (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Global Workforce in Transition (USAID)
- Great Webmaster in the Sky (God)
- Guildford Woking Integrated Transport Strategy (UK)
- Garment Workers' Industrial Union (South Africa)
- Groupwise Import Utility (Novell)
- Gulfcoast Wonder and Imagination Zone (Sarasota, FL)
- Gamers With Jobs
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana; Bali, Indonesia
- Gestaltung/Werbung/Kommunikation (German: Design/Advertising/Communication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PUCHALSKI, MD, MS From The George Washington Institute for Spirituality and Health (GWish), The George Washington University Medical Center Departments of Medicine and Health Care Sciences, and The George Washington University, Washington, DC.