BY his own admission Rich Hall lost two thirds of his material when George W Bush left theWhite House.
What does GW stand for?
GW stands for George W (Bush)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GW
We have 14 other meanings of GW in our Acronym Attic
- Gardner-Webb (University)
- Gaseous Waste
- Gebrauchtwagen (used Car)
- Gee Whiz
- GEEIA Workload Schedule
- Geekworks (US and Australia)
- General Warning
- Generic Workstation
- Genital Warts
- George Washington
- George Washington Bridge (between New York, NY and Fort Lee, New Jersey; above Hudson River)
- George Washington University
- George Wassouf (musician)
- Gerard Way (singer)
- Getting Wet
- Gewiss (Italian electronics manufacturer)
- Ghostwalk (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Gift Wrapping
- Giga-Watt (10^9 watts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: JOHN HUMPHRIES SIR - I will miss George W Bush almost as much as I will be glad to see the back of him.
And the now 62-year-old dares throw a house brick through the Oval Office window while George W.
It's not their lives at risk when their friend George W.
GEORGE W BUSH became the 43rd president of the United States - and celebrated with kisses.
Colin Powell - The former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under the Bush and Clinton administrations is reportedly George W.
Sic, thinking politics might be a good career move, has hitched (watch out, we are about to massacre a metaphor here) our wagon to the coattails of George W.
New Animated Spokesperson, George W, Provides Instant Information to Web Site Visitors FORT MYERS, Fla.