Annie Le, of Leicester, a student at Leicester High School, has been selected to represent Massachusetts as a National Youth Delegate at the 2012 Washington Youth Summit on the Environment at George Mason University.
What does GMU stand for?
GMU stands for George Mason University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GMU
We have 35 other meanings of GMU in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Moving Target Track
- Good Morning Tresidder Union (Stanford University; California)
- Greater Manchester Transportation Unit (Manchester, England, UK)
- Genetically Modified Tumor Vaccine (cancer immunology)
- Good Morning Television (UK)
- German Muni and Trial Weekend
- Game Management Unit
- Gas Metering Unit
- General Motors University
- Geographic Management Unit
- Geotechnical Mapping Unit
- Gold Musketeer's Uchigatana (gaming)
- GPS Monitoring Units
- Grant Management Unit (fundraising)
- Guided Missile Unit
- Gulf Medical University (United Arab Emirates)
- Gyro Mechanical Unit
- Growth Management and Unincorporated Areas Committee (Washington)
- Greater Memphis United Chinese Association (Tennessee)
- George Mason University Chess Club (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars and George Mason University announce a year-long series of dialogues on issues such as climate change, ecosystem change, energy demands and demographic trends.
George Mason University Alan Merten scientific cooperation between the two academic institutions.
Address for correspondence: Ken Alibek, National Center for Biodefense and Infectious Diseases, George Mason University, 10900 University Blvd, Manassas, VA 20110, USA; email: kalibek@gmu.
Papers in this volume were initially presented at a JSH working conference, held at George Mason University in October, 2004.
Tariq Khan is a junior at George Mason University in Virginia.
The Present Study: Purpose and Justification The purpose of this research study is to investigate the language proficiency of teacher licensure candidates in the foreign/second language teacher education program at George Mason University to determine this aspect of preparedness for student teaching.
Mushrush of George Mason University in Fairfax, Va.