The Woody Guthrie Archives were brought to Tulsa by George Kaiser Family Foundation (GKFF), who purchased them in 2011 from Woody Guthrie Publications in New York.
What does GKFF stand for?
GKFF stands for George Kaiser Family Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Genoa Kingston Education Association
- gentamicin-killed Escherichia coli (cell)
- GK Electronic Consulting (Germany)
- Global Knowledge Economics Council (trademark of eKnowledgeCenter)
- Green Knight Economic Development Corporation (Pen Argyl, PA)
- Gavalas Kolanko Foundation (est. 1999; Mt. Pleasant, SC)
- Global Kerala Foundation (India)
- Golden Key Futura (archery manufacturer)
- Graham K. Furness
- Grameen Krishi Foundation
- Glarner Kantonal Fussballverband (Swiss soccer association)
- Gabah Kering Giling
- Gaza-Kruger-Gonarezhou (South African park)
- Gerichtskostengesetz (German: Court Fees Act)
- Global Knowledge Group (Internet services)
- Golden Key Group (Centreville, VA)
- Greater Kalamazoo Golf Association (Michigan)
- Greater Kingston Girls Hockey Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Ganga Kaveri Group of Institutions (Bangalore, Karnataka, India)
- Gesunde Kinder in Gesunden Kommunen (German: Healthy Children in Healthy Communities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The $4 billion George Kaiser Family Foundation supports education and health care for the American poor.
Knowles, who now works with the George Kaiser Family Foundation on energy issues, said merely that Alaska has "unique challenges.
28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Oklahoma soon will be home to legendary folk singer Woody Guthrie's comprehensive archives, which were recently purchased by George Kaiser Family Foundation (GKFF) from Woody Guthrie Publications in New York.
Department of Education George Kaiser, Founder, The George Kaiser Family Foundation Clara L.
Kellogg Foundation and the George Kaiser Family Foundation.
Funding for this project is provided by the George Kaiser Family Foundation, through a grant to NEPI.
A $50 million gift from the George Kaiser Family Foundation established the school with the goal of improving the health status of all Oklahomans.