Additionally, he was the creator and Dean of George Jones University (2005-2008), and a former Adjunct Professor at Belmont University's Curb School of Music.
What does GJU stand for?
GJU stands for George Jones University (music industry seminar)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GJU
- Graded Junction Termination Extension
- Gem & Jewelry Training Institute
- Global Joint Training Infrastructure (Joint Forces Command)
- Gujarat Jalseva Training Institute
- Gender Justice Through Musalihat Anjuman Project (Pakistan)
- Greater Johannesburg Transitional Metropolitan Council (South Africa)
- Governor's Job Training Office (Colorado)
- Glenn Johnson Technical Training (Avon Lake, OH)
- Galileo Joint Undertaking (Brussels, Belgium)
- Gemeinschaft Junger Ungarndeutscher (German: Community of Young German Hungary; est. 1989)
- German-Jordanian University (Jordan; est. 2005)
- Grant Joint Union High School District
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (India)
- Gereformeerde Jongeren Vereniging (Dutch: Protestant youth-organizations)
- Girls Junior Varsity (sports; various locations)
- Global Justice Volunteers
- Guiding Jewish Values (Hillel School of Tampa; Tampa, FL)
- Grand Junior Warden
- Great Jedi Wars (Star Wars)
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun