Immediate Release 3rd July 2007 COPPER RESOURCES CORPORATION RE: SUBSTANTIAL SHAREHOLDINGS LONDON, United Kingdom - 3rd July 2007 Copper Resources Corporation ("CRC" or "the Company") has received a letter dated 2 July 2007 from George Forrest International Afrique s.
What does GFIA stand for?
GFIA stands for George Forrest International Afrique
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GFIA
- Gross Farm Income
- Gross Fixed Investment
- Ground Fault Interrupter
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Growing Families International
- Grupo Financiero Inbursa (Spanish; Mexican financial group)
- Guidance for Industry
- Growth Factor Independence 1
- General Framework for Interconnection and Access (Malaysia)
- Generation Facility Interconnection Agreement
- Georgia Fire Investigators Association
- Georgia Food Industry Association (Smyrna, GA)
- Gerald Ford International Airport (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Global Friends in Action, Inc. (Zambia)
- Global Fund Industry Analysis
- Governmental Financial Institutions and Agencies
- Graduate Finance and Investment Association
- Grand Forks International Airport (North Dakota)
- Great Falls International Airport (Great Falls, MT)
- Guinea Fowl International Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 of the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange") Corporate Finance Manual as it will result in a shareholder owning in excess of 20% of the issued and outstanding shares of Katanga, namely, George Forrest International Afrique sprl.
GROUPE GEORGE FORREST INTERNATIONAL AFRIQUE, DRC: Chairman & CEO since September 1996.