degree in geological engineering from the University of Missouri at Rolla, and holds engineering licensure in five states and is a registered geologist.
What does GEOE stand for?
GEOE stands for Geological Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Geospatial Digital Data Users Course
- Geo-Data Explorer (USGS)
- Geodynamics and Ore Deposit Evolution
- Geographic Data Evaluation System (RTI International)
- Geologic Data Explorer (USGS)
- Grid Enabled Occupational Data Environment (UK)
- Geoscience Data Evaluation System
- Geodesy Information System (Germany)
- Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Services (Netherlands)
- Ground-Based Electro-Optical Deep Space Surveillance (System)
- Global Environmental and Outdoor Education Council (Canada)
- Governor’s Emergency Operations Executive Council (California)
- Geochemical Evaluation Report (energy exploration)
- Grupo Especial de Operaciones Federales (Argentinian Federal Police Swat Group)
- Geological Finite Element Synthesis Tool
- Geographic Location File
- Geological & Formation Evaluation Report (energy exploration)
- Global Ecology and Oceanography of Harmful Algal Blooms Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1984, the Engineer School has partnered with Missouri S&T (formerly known as the University of Missouri-Rolla) to give Active Army officers the opportunity to earn master's degrees in engineering management or civil, environmental, or geological engineering while attending ECCC.
Geomechanics and Geoengineering" is designed to be a channel for research in the areas of soil and rock mechanics, geotechnical and geological engineering, engineering geology, environmental engineering and related science disciplines.
Demetri Georgeiou graduated from Queen's University in 1977 with a degree in geological engineering.
and PhD degrees in marine geology and geophysics from the University of London; and a geological engineering degree from the Universidad Central de Venezuela.
Mulligan Department of Geological Sciences and Geological Engineering Miller Hall, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, K7L 3N6 mulligan brendan@hotmail.
Enders received a master of science degree in geological engineering from the University of Arizona in 1981 and a bachelor of science degree in geological engineering from Colorado School of Mines in 1976.
Bachman holds a Bachelors of Science in Geological Engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology and is a Certified Professional Geologist with the American Institute of Professional Geologists.