Max's estimates that it has recoverable resource potential of 8 million barrels with a geologic chance of success of 26%.
What does GCoS stand for?
GCoS stands for Geologic Chance of Success (oil drilling)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCoS
We have 12 other meanings of GCoS in our Acronym Attic
- Gulf Coast Office Products (Louisiana)
- Government College of Pharmacy, Karad (India)
- General Code of Operating Rules
- Global Conference on Operational Risk (Risk Management Association)
- General Commission on Race and Religion (United Methodist Church)
- General Commission on Religion and Race (United Methodist Church)
- Global Channel Opportunity Registration System (Oracle Corporation)
- GeneChip Operating Software (Affymetrix)
- General Chief of Staff
- General Comprehensive Operating System (Honeywell)
- Global Climate Observing System
- God's Chosen Operating System
- Great Canadian Oil Sands Limited (est. 1953; Alberta, Canada)
- Ground Computer Operating System (US NASA)
- General Commission on the Status and Role of Women
- Gateway Center of Searching Sites (Japanese website)
- Grace Church of Tallahassee (Tallahassee, FL)
- Grand Companion of Oliver Tambo (South African State Award)
- granular cell odontogenic tumor
- Greater Cincinnati Oracle Users Group (Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Noble Energy, which leads the group and owns 40 percent of Leviathan, has said the well has gross unrisked mean resources of 16 trillion cubic feet of gas (453 billion cubic meters) and has a 50 percent geologic chance of success.
The geologic chance of success at Deep Blue has been increased to 50 percent, as a result of encountering hydrocarbons in the initial well.