Contract notice: Hire cars with drivers to transport personnel rhone-alpes region and shifts in the activities organized by the region in different geographical locations.
What does GEOLOC stand for?
GEOLOC stands for Geographical Location
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of GEOLOC
- Global Ecology and Oceanography of Harmful Algal Blooms Program
- Gravity for Earth, Ocean and Ice Dynamics
- Geomatics for Informed Decisions
- Geospatial Intelligence
- Geoscience Joint Action Group (Australia)
- Geological Surveillance Log (energy production)
- GEOmetry Laboratory
- Geolocation Code
- Gaze-Evoked Orbicularis Oculi Myokymia
- Research Center for Marine Geosciences
- georeferenzierbarer Metadatenkatalog des Landes Niedersachsen (German: Spatially Referenced Metadata Catalogue; German State Survey Offices, Lower Saxony)
- Groningen En Omstreken Motoren En Nozem (motorcycle organization in The Netherlands)
- Geographic Educators of Nebraska (Wayne, NE)
- Geosciences Network
- Global, ETAC, OL-A Network
- GeoBrain Online Analysis System (web data analysis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Garden Stone: Creative Ideas, Practical Projects, And Inspiration For Purely Decorative Uses by expert gardening and award-winning gardening writer Barbara Pleasant showcases garden stonework from gardens in all parts of North America illustrating what can be done in diverse geographical locations and climates.
From the standpoint of geographical location, we have everything going for us," Sobalvarro said.
With this new graphical view, users can monitor the status of data centers located in multiple geographical locations.
The RFID market in different geographical locations is identified and segregated.
This report allows you to identify all Chinese woundcare product manufacturers in alphabetical order, geographical location and recommendation level.
This report allows you to identify all Chinese medical imaging equipment manufacturers in alphabetical order, geographical location and recommendation level.
New licensees are carefully selected for their experience and either own or have operated a medical staffing business in the geographical location.