The answer was found in the creation of a Business Geographic Underwriting system using GIS technology and a rules-based expert underwriting system.
What does GUS stand for?
GUS stands for Geographic Underwriting System
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of GUS
We have 60 other meanings of GUS in our Acronym Attic
- General University Reference Utility (Pennsylvania State University; University Park, PA)
- Gifted Unlimited Rhymes Universal
- Global Undersea Research Unit (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Great Understanding Relatively Useless
- Guru Sauceworks, Inc (Broomfield, Colorado)
- GPS User Requirements Working Group
- Geeklog Usage Stats
- Gemeinschaft Unabhängiger Staaten (German: CIS)
- Genitourinary System
- Genomics Unified Schema
- Geographically Unsuitable
- Geography and Urban Studies (college course)
- Ghana Union Stuttgart eV (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Giornalisti Uffici Stampa (Italian)
- Glen Urquhart School (Beverly, Massachusetts)
- Global University System (est. 1999)
- Global User Station (Honeywell International Inc.)
- Glówny Urzad Statystyczny (Polish: Central Statistical Office)
- Goddard Upper Stage
- Gravis Ultrasound
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced that they have renewed their strategic agreement for CAP Index to continue providing its CAPHazard(TM) crime data for use in ISO's Geographic Underwriting System (GUS(R)).
VISTA is already known in the property/casualty industry for its Geographic Underwriting System (GUS(R)).
It is our expectation that more major insurers will follow the lead of State Farm and adopt VISTA's Geographic Underwriting System (GUS(R)).
VISTA's debt conversion began when approximately $400,000 was converted in May following the company's announcement that State Farm, the nation's largest home insurer, signed a $14 million agreement to use VISTA's Geographic Underwriting System (GUS(R)).
ISO), a new generation of the Geographic Underwriting System (GUS(R).
VISTA) (Nasdaq: VINF), today announced that it has completed $1 million in bridge financing that will be used to support the Company's previously announced marketing successes of the Geographic Underwriting System (GUS(R)) and STARVIEW(TM) family of environmental software.
The second development, regarding our Geographic Underwriting System (GUS(R)), was the conversion of Insurance Services Office (ISO) to a for-profit corporation late in '96.