The MetaCarta Geographic Text Search Appliance is a powerful lens that exposes the geographic significance of unstructured documents and databases, linking the knowledge to appropriate places of interest.
What does GTSA stand for?
GTSA stands for Geographic Text Search Appliance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTSA
We have 4 other meanings of GTSA in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Transportation Service(s)
- Groupe Technique de Sûreté (French: Security Technical Group)
- Guam Tracking Station (AFSCN)
- Guaranteed Time Slot (networking protocol)
- Guaranteed Tremendous Safety (Curb Your Enthusiasm)
- Guidance Test Set
- Gas Transmission Service Agreement
- Geemarc Telecom SA
- Generic Transport Safety Assessment (UK)
- Geneva Trading & Shipping Association
- Global Transportation Safety Alliance (Sterling Heights, MI)
- Global Transportation Service Agreement
- Globe Turbocharger Specialties Australia
- Gold Technical Support Analyst
- Golden Triangle Snowmobile Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Grant Thornton South Africa
- Graphics Technology in Space Applications
- Grass Track Sidecar Association (UK)
- Greater Tampa Showmen's Association
- Greater Tampa Swimming Association