The University of Alaska Fairbanks has signed its first major commercial licensing agreement, giving California-based SeaSpace exclusive use of SwathViewer, a piece of software developed in 2006 by Dan Stahlke at UAF Geographic Information Network of Alaska.
What does GINA stand for?
GINA stands for Geographic Information Network of Alaska (University of Alaska)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GINA
We have 15 other meanings of GINA in our Acronym Attic
- Governmental in Nature (function performed by the Government)
- Governmental in Nature (US Army)
- Grants Integration Network
- Graphics Input
- Greening of Industry Network
- Greenland - Iceland - Norway
- Grenoble Institut des Neurosciences (French)
- Guidelines International Network
- Guinea (ISO Country code)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2007
- Geometry and Functions in ‘N’ Adaptations (BMW)
- Global Initiative for Asthma
- Global Institute for Asthma
- Global Inventory in the Northern Hemisphere
- Government Information Agency (Guyana)
- GPS Inertial Navigation Assembly
- GPS/INS Navigation Assembly
- Graphical Identification and Authentication
- Ginac Is Not A Cas
- Generic Interactive Narrative Authoring System