30, 2003 The Geographic Information Network In Europe (GINIE) consortium announced that the GINIE Final Conference will be held at the Hotel Metropole in Brussels, Belgium, 13-14 November, 2003.
What does GINIE stand for?
GINIE stands for Geographic Information Network in Europe (EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GINIE
- Garbage in Garbage Out
- Godisnowhere (nternet ministry)
- Gazette International Networking Institute
- Gene Identification by NMD (Nonsense Mediated Decay) Inhibition
- German Infant Nutritional Intervention (study; Germany)
- Global Information Networking Institute
- GOES Ingest and NOAAPORT Interface
- GPS/INS Integration (navigation software)
- Global IMD (Integrated Missile Defense) NETOPS (Network Operations) Integration Center
- Global Integrated Missile Defense Network Operations Integration Center
- Global Information Networks in Education
- Ghana Information Network for Knowledge Sharing
- Global Infrastructure Nigeria Limited
- Grosse Ile Nature and Land Conservancy (Michigan)
- Golgi-Impregnated Neuronal Morphology
- Goodwill Industries of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
- Galactic Independent News Network
- Greyhounds in Nood Nederland (Dutch: Greyhounds in Need Netherlands)
- Goodwill Industries of Northern New England
- Government National Mortgage Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
OGC) announced that its subsidiary, Open GIS Consortium (Europe), Limited (OGCE) is a partner with the European Umbrella Organisation for Geographic Information (EUROGI), the European Commission - Joint Research Centre (JRC), and the University of Sheffield in a far-reaching European geographic information (GI) project entitled Geographic Information Network in Europe (GINIE).