What does GALOS stand for?
GALOS stands for Geodetic Aspects of the Law of the Sea (International Association of Geodesy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gay and Lesbian Lawyers of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Global Atmospheric Launch & Leave Upper Air Platform
- Gallaudet University
- Get A Life Man
- Groninger Actief Leven Model (Dutch: Groningen Active Living Model; senior exercise group)
- Udp-N-Acetyl-Alpha-D-Galactosamine:polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 3
- Gay and Lesbian Organization
- Games for Logic and Programming Languages (workshop)
- Genetic ALgorithm Optimized for Portability and Parallelism System
- Grappeling and Lock-On Validation
- Games, Argumentation, and Logic Programming (symposium)
- Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate
- Good Automated Laboratory Practices
- Genetic Algorithm - Linear Programming - Extended Dijkstra's Algorithm
- Gay and Lesbian Police Employees Network of Victoria
- Greater Atlanta Labrador Retriever Club, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Guardian Ad Litem and Reporting Officer (UK)
- Gay and Lesbian Singers (est. 1992; Auckland, New Zealand)
- Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (Gerard Butler fancommunity)