and Genting International PLC and Star Cruises Ltd.
What does GIPLC stand for?
GIPLC stands for Genting International PLC (Malyasia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Gambia Investment Promotion and Free Zones Agency (Banjul)
- Global Internet Policy Initiative
- Graduate Institute of Political and International Studies (UK)
- Gammon Infrastructure Projects Limited (India)
- Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd. (Gammon India Limited; Mumbai, India)
- Geophysical Institute Permafrost Laboratory (Alaska)
- Georgia Interfaith Power & Light (est. 2003; Atlanta, GA)
- Grand Island Public Library (Grand Island, NE)
- Gonzaga Intellectual Property Law Association (Gonzaga University School of Law; Spokane, WA)
- Government Intellectual Property Law Association
- Ground state Inversion Potential Method
- Ground state Inversion Potential Method Including Diffraction
- Global Investigation of Pollution in the Marine Environment
- General Ideal Proportional Navigation
- Groupe Intervention Police Nationale (French: National Police Intervention Group)
- Graded-Index Plastic Optical Fiber
- Global Influenza Preparedness Plan (World Health Organization)
- Global Initiatives for Proliferation Prevention (US DOE)
- Gonadotropin-Independent Precocious Puberty
- Government International Politics and Philosophy (University of Manchester)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A subsidiary of Genting International plc, the largest single holder of LCI shares, has agreed to sell their entire LCI share holding of approximately 29.
30CDN per share, as part of a debt and equity reorganization of PLC, and as part of a private placement by PLC of its common shares and warrants to a wholly owned subsidiary of Genting International PLC ("Genting") for $4.