Tzu-Hao Wang, Head of the Genomic Medicine Research Core Laboratory (GMRCL), added: "The addition of clinical proteomics applications gives us a much deeper level of information for our ongoing disease-related SNP genotyping projects.
What does GMRCL stand for?
GMRCL stands for Genomic Medicine Research Core Laboratory (Chang Gung Memorial Hospital; Taiwan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gas Machinery Research Council (est. 1952; Dallas, TX)
- Good Manner and Right Conduct
- Good Moral and Right Conduct (values)
- Gravity and Magnetics Research Consortium (est. 1999; Colorado School of Mines; Golden, CO)
- Grecian Magnesite Research Center
- Green Monkey Renal Cells (biology)
- Green Mountain Railroad Corporation
- Guangzhou Middleware Research Center (South China University of Technology; Guangzhou, China)
- Global Map of Rainfed Cropland Areas
- Green Mountain Rock Climbing Center (Rutland, VT)
- Guards Motorized Rifle Division
- General Motors Research and Development Center (Warren, Michigan)
- Georgia Mountain Regional Development Center
- Greater Montréal Real Estate Board (Île-des-Soeurs, Québec, Canada)
- Generalized Minimal Residual Algorithm
- Gaussian Markov Random Field
- Global Medical Relief Fund (Staten Island, NY; est. 1997)
- General Mechanical Rubber Goods
- Global Manufacturing Research Group (Kansas State University; Manhattan, KS)
- Germinal Matrix-Related Hemorrhage