ISBN: 0-309-09540-9, $45 Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics Michael J.
What does GGPB stand for?
GGPB stands for Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics (encyclopedia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GGPB
We have 1 other meaning of GGPB in our Acronym Attic
- Green Globes Professional (Portland, OR)
- Guar Gum Powder (food additive)
- Guernsey Islands Pound (ISO currency code)
- Guidelines of Good Practice
- Global Geodynamics Project-Information System and Data Centre
- Georgia Gold Prospectors Association
- Georgia Grant Professionals Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Graduate Grade Point Average (various universities)
- Garden Grove Pony Baseball (Garden Grove, CA)
- Generalized Gaussian Pencil Beam (electrons)
- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low (senior texting)
- Gainesville Golf Practice Center (Gainesville, FL)
- Gearys Gap Pony Club (Australia)
- Globo Gym Purple Cobras (World of Warcraft guild)
- Great Giant Pineapple Company (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Greater Glasgow Primary Care Trust (Scotland)
- Getalong Gang Performance Group (WordPress weblog example page)
- Germany Giant Pumpkin Growers Association (Germany; pumpkin-growers and competition group)
- Guidelines for Good Practice for Gas Balancing (European Regulators Group for Electricity and Gas; Council of European Energy Regulators; Brussels, Belgium)
- General Growth Properties, Inc.