Gevo is the global leader in developing technology to produce isobutanol using genetically modified microorganisms.
What does GMM stand for?
GMM stands for Genetically Modified Microorganisms
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GMM
We have 138 other meanings of GMM in our Acronym Attic
- Garibaldi-Meucci Museum (New York, NY)
- Gaussian Mixture Model
- GCDB Measurement Management
- GEC-Marconi Materials Technology
- General Maintenance Manual
- General Maintenance Mechanic (various organizations)
- General Management Meeting
- General Membership Meeting
- General Merchandise Manager (job title)
- Generalized Method of Moments (economics)
- Genetically Modified Mosquito
- Geometric Math Model
- George Mason Mortgage (Fairfax, VA)
- Gimar Montaz Mautino (French ski equipment company)
- Giovanotti Mondani Meccanici (Italian multimedia artistic group)
- Give Me Money
- Global Management and Manufacturing (degree; Denmark)
- Global Marijuana March
- Global Market Manager (various companies)
- Global Materials Management (various businesses)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Directive 2009/41/EC requires Member States to ensure that all measures necessary are taken in order to avoid activities related to genetically modified microorganisms having negative consequences on human health and/or the environment.
What's more, microbial phytase is banned because of the use of genetically modified microorganisms to produce it, even if the final products do not contain them any more.
13 Methods for Detection of Genetically Modified Microorganisms used in Food Fermentation Processes (Walter P.
Genetically Modified Microorganisms (GMM) in Soil Environments.