A four-year programme of Farm Scale Evaluation trials were carried out by independent researchers to assess what effects management practices associated with Genetically Modified Herbicide Tolerant crops might have on farmland wildlife compared with weed control used with non-GM crops.
What does GMHT stand for?
GMHT stands for Genetically Modified Herbicide Tolerant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GMHT
We have 1 other meaning of GMHT in our Acronym Attic
- Genevieve Miller Hitchcock Public Library (Hitchcock, TX)
- Greater Manchester Health Protection Unit (UK)
- Grand Master Hunting Retriever
- Garces Memorial High School (Bakersfield, California)
- George McDougall High School (Alberta, Canada)
- Georgetown Middle High School (Georgetown, MA)
- Geriatric Mental Health Specialist
- Government Model High School (Chandigarh, India)
- Granby Memorial High School (Granby, CT)
- Green Mountain High School (Lakewood, Colorado)
- Germantown Mennonite Historic Trust (Philadelphia, PA)
- Graduate Mental Health Workers
- Gareth Morgan Investments (New Zealand)
- Gas Mask Insert
- General Management Inspection
- General Military Intelligence
- General Mills, Inc.
- General Motors Institute
- Generalized Mutual Information
- Generic Model Interface (simulation modeling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Farmers who grow genetically modified herbicide tolerant maize crops under strict rules would not see adverse effects on wildlife, government scientific advisers said yesterday.
BASF also develops genetically modified herbicide tolerant crops.