Under the terms of the settlement, the company will receive prompt payment of all amounts owed to the company currently being held by the Controller's Office of the State of California and a release from the State of any and all civil and administrative claims that it might make against the company with respect to its billings to the Medi-Cal, California Children's Services and Genetically Handicapped Persons programs through December 31, 1994, for AHF services, in exchange for a payment by the company to the Controller's Office of $6,355,000.
What does GHPP stand for?
GHPP stands for Genetically Handicapped Persons Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of GHPP in our Acronym Attic
- Grandview Heights Public Library (Columbus, OH)
- Grazing Homestead Perpetual Lease (real estate)
- Grove Hill Public Library (Alabama)
- Graves-Hume Public Library District (Mendota, IL)
- Green Hills Public Library District (Palos Hills, IL)
- General Health Policy Model
- Greater Houston Pool Management (Cypress, TX)
- Grid-High Performance Networking
- Groupement des Handicapés Producteurs de Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso)
- Geist Harbours Property Owners Association (Indianapolis)
- Gliding Horse and Pony Registry
- GlobalHealthPR (public relations association)
- Geothermal Heat Pump System
- Global Health Professional Survey
- Group Health of Puget Sound (Washington)
- Guru Harkrishan Public School (New Delhi, India)
- Greater Houston Pet Stylist Association (Houston, TX)
- Generalized H-Point Standard Addition Method
- Global Health Policy and Systems Research (Canadian health research)
- Google Hacking for Penetration Testers (book series; also seen as GHFPT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the Settlement Agreement, DHS has agreed to process, on a priority basis, all pending and future Medi-Cal, California Children's Services and Genetically Handicapped Persons Program claims submitted by the Company.
The Department of Health Services administers Medi- Cal, California Children's Services and the Genetically Handicapped Persons Program.