The new in vitro ADME and toxicology testing services complement the existing genetic toxicology testing portfolio at BioReliance, and have been designed to meet the growing demand for more predictive human cell-based assays," said Daniel Aparicio, Executive Director and General Manager of Toxicology at BioReliance.
What does GENE-TOX stand for?
GENE-TOX stands for Genetic Toxicology (database)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- General Electric Neutron Devices
- General Departments
- Gender Public Advocacy Coalition
- General Detail
- Groupwise ENDF
- General Dynamics
- General Electric Nuclear Energy
- Geriatric Emergency Nursing Education (nursing)
- Global Education Network Europe (est. 2001; EU)
- Grooving Electronic Natural Environments (band)
- Global Environment and Nuclear Energy Systems
- Ground European Network for Earth Science Interoperations
- Gamma Emission by Nuclear Explosion Stimulate Inducing System (Gundam Seed Anime)
- Genetic Environmental-Nature of Emotional States in Siblings (study)
- Global Environment and Ecological Simulation of Interactive Systems
- Global Environmental & Earth Science Information System (US NASA)
- Association française contre l'albinisme oculo-cutané
- Generic Scene Simulation Software
- Generation System
- Human Genome Research Centre (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
as a Study Director for the planning, conduct and reporting of non-clinical in vitro and in vivo regulatory Genetic Toxicology studies.
They discuss study conduct, types, reporting, risk management of potential toxicities in humans, administrative and organizational aspects, safety, genetic toxicology, developmental and reproductive toxicology, data analysis and regulatory documentation, and formulations, impurities, and toxicokinetics.
His research interests focus on genetic toxicology.
In volume 1 are found three papers dealing with toxicology (dealing largely with the definition of terms in toxicology), industrial and environmental cancer risks (very much up to date, with references up to 1987) and genetic toxicology (likewise up to date).
BioReliance announced today that it is adding new personnel to enhance both its Genetic Toxicology and Mammalian Toxicology operations with three scientific experts, Mr.
The inspection included an audit of 22 studies in areas that included general toxicology, genetic toxicology, safety pharmacology, dermal irritation, skin phototoxicity, and immunology.
in Chengdu, China, providing a full spectrum of drug discovery and development resources to biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries in the scientific disciplines of GLP-compliant toxicology, developmental and reproductive toxicology, pharmacology, genetic toxicology, pathology, analytical chemistry, and international regulatory guidance.