GeneInsight will provide genetic testing laboratories and providers with networked infrastructure to support interpretation, reporting, and management of genetic data.
What does GTL stand for?
GTL stands for Genetic Testing Laboratories (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTL
We have 71 other meanings of GTL in our Acronym Attic
- Global Transport Knowledge Partnership
- Group Transient Key Security Association (network encryption)
- Great Turtle Kayak Tours (Mackinac Island, MI)
- Getting to Know You
- Game Theory and the Law
- Gas-To-Liquid technology (natural gas, synthesis gas)
- Gaseous Tritium Light
- Gem Trade Laboratory (Gemological Institute of America)
- Generalized Transmission Line (equations)
- Genetic Technologies Limited (Australia)
- Genomes to Life (US Department of Energy Office of Science)
- Geomagnetic Tail Laboratory
- Georgia Tech Lorraine (Georgia Institute of Technology; Metz, France)
- Germanium, Tin and Lead (conference series)
- Gilway Technical Lamp
- Glass Training Ltd (UK industry training body)
- Global Tele-Systems Ltd (India)
- GLOCK Tactical Light (Smyrna, GA)
- Going through Life
- Gone to Lunch
Samples in periodicals archive:
A small sample from their tumour will be sent to one of three leading NHS genetic testing laboratories - at the Institute for Cancer Research in London; the Cardiff All Wales Regional Molecular Genetics Laboratory and the West Midlands Regional Genetics Laboratory in Birmingham - where DNA will be extracted and analysed for a range of molecular faults linked to cancer.
A small sample from their tumour will be sent to one of three leading NHS genetic testing laboratories - at the Institute for Cancer ResearchinLondon,theCardiff All Wales Regional Molecular Genetics Laboratory and the West Midlands Regional Genetics Within years personalised many more lives Laboratory in Birmingham - where DNA will be extracted and analysed for a range of molecular faults linked to cancer.
Elaine Lyon, PhD, Medical Director, ARUP Laboratories echoes this sentiment and expressed her enthusiasm for a community approach to curating variant knowledge saying, "As a user of the GeneInsight application, I look forward to participating in a network of leading genetic testing laboratories and academic institutions to curate genetic variants.
Testing will be performed by GTG and will also be made available by GTG to the GENDIA network of international genetic testing laboratories, which will bring the Bionomics' developed test to more than 70 countries around the world, including key markets in United States and Europe.
In addition, the FDA has an advisory panel looking at the development of classifications, guidances, and policies for the agency's oversight of devices used in genetic testing laboratories.
Despite these concerns, few quantitative data are available about the institutional, demographic, and economic characteristics of clinical genetic testing laboratories and their acceptance of proposed quality standards (7-12).
Iverson Genetic Diagnostics is headquartered in the Seattle suburb of Bothell, Washington where it maintains CLIA and CAP certified genetic testing laboratories.