9781844078929 Crop genetic resources as a global commons; challenges in international law and governance.
What does GENRES stand for?
GENRES stands for Genetic Resources
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- General Notice
- Generalized Analysis of Variance System
- Generation Performance Monitoring (Priority-based Control Engineering)
- General Radio (very early RF and Test Equipment manufacturer)
- Generalized Range Dependent Acoustic Driver
- General Ray Trace
- General Reports
- Generator Rrepair Ltd
- GE Network Services
- General Soviet
- Generic Exploitation NT Server
- Greater Elmwood Neighborhood Services (Providence, Rhode Island)
- Generic Spacecraft Analyst Assistant
- General Santos City (South Cotabato, Philippines)
- General Service
- General Service Automatic Data Processing
- General Service Routing Indicator
- General Service/Intelligence Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bank will help Tibet protect its genetic resources and ensure sustainable conservation, according to the regional science and technology department.
19 (ONA) ---The Research Council (TRC) represented by Animal and Plant Genetic Resources Centre (APGRC), will take part tomorrow (Sunday) in a 3-day Oman's Eco Conference and Exhibition (6th GULF ECO) organized by the Ministry of Environment and Climate Affairs at Oman International Exhibition Centre.
The Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization is a supplementary agreement to the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD).
MUSCAT: The two-day seminar organised by The Research Council (TRC) to discuss the Animal and Botanic Genetic Resources Centre commenced at Sultan Qaboos University (SQU), yesterday.
A global treaty on the harvesting of genetic resources will probably be ratified by July 2012, the UN executive secretary on biological diversity said Tuesday.
As the chair of COP10, Japan plans to complete coordination among ministries within a year to sign the protocol, which is intended to facilitate access to genetic resources and equitable sharing of benefits from their utilization.
Debra Harry, executive director of the Indigenous Peoples Council on Biocolonialism, told a press briefing "the CBD was enacted at a time when it became obvious that genetic resources held tremendous value.