38) The WIPO Intergovernmental Committee on Intellectual Property and Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge and Folklore ("IGC") was established by the WIPO General Assembly in October 2000 to study the relationship between intellectual property and these related subjects.
What does GRTKF stand for?
GRTKF stands for Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge and Folklore
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Guild of Registered Tourist Guides (UK)
- Generalized Resistance to Thyroid Hormone
- Getting Ready to Help (educational publication)
- Gonadotropin-Regulated Testicular RNA Helicase
- Grand Ronde Tribal Housing Authority (Oregon)
- Generalized Rayleigh-Taylor Instability
- Gila River Telecommunications Inc.
- Great Rivers Technical Institute (Dumas, AR)
- Guard and Reserve Training Institute (Military Child Education Coalition)
- Genetic Resources Traditional Knowledge
- General Revenue Tax Levy (county tax; Texas)
- Georgia Right to Life (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Green Tea Latte (Starbucks)
- Great Lakes
- Glide Return to Landing Site
- Generic Reliability Trust Model
- Greater Redmond Transportation Management Association (Washington)
- Gestore Rete Trasmissione Nazionale (Italian: National Transmission Network Operator; electric power industry, Italy)
- General Radio Telephone Operators Certificate (academic marine programs; New Zealand)
- Graduate and Registered Teacher Programmes (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The will also speak about the recent developments in the Intellectual Property Laws, such as in the fields of genetic resources, traditional knowledge and folklore, electronic commerce and the TRIPS Agreement, and road ahead for IPR in Pakistan.
World Intellectual Property Organization, Intergovernmental Committee on Intellectual Property and Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge and Folklore [WIPO Intergovernmental IP Committee], The Protection of Traditional Knowledge: Draft Objectives and Principles, WIPO/GRTKF/IC/10/5 (Oct.