April 9, 2008 /PRNewswire/ -- Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News (GEN), http://www.
What does GEN stand for?
GEN stands for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News (publication)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEN
We have 38 other meanings of GEN in our Acronym Attic
- Global Exchange Management Training Program (Georgia)
- Geriatric Evaluation and Management Unit
- German Economic and Monetary Union
- Global Elementary Model United Nations
- Generic (virus scanners)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Koeris, a graduate student in the department of biomedical engineering at Boston University, tackles these issues today on Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News (GEN) BlogBiotech (http://www.