The company has two key technologies: - Chemistry: Novel approaches to pharmaceutical medicinal chemistry with applications in drug recovery, improvement and NCE discovery - In-silico computational biology: In-silico ADMET (Absorbtion, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion, Toxicology) prediction based on genetic algorithm neural network software Amedis plans initially to apply both technologies to the development of its proprietary drug portfolio both internally, and through a small number of collaborative partnerships with drug discovery companies.
What does GANN stand for?
GANN stands for Genetic Algorithm Neural Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GANN
We have 2 other meanings of GANN in our Acronym Attic
- God's Anointed Now Generation (Victory Outreach International)
- Gods Anointed New Generation
- Greater Atlanta Naturists Group (Atlanta, GA)
- Garland Air National Guard Station (Garland, TX)
- Greeley Air National Guard Station
- Government Accounting Northern Ireland (UK)
- Graal Animation (computer game)
- Grand Accélérateur National d'Ions Lourds ( France)
- Geological Association of New Jersey
- Global Alliance for Nursing and Midwifery
- Georgia Association of Neonatal Nurses
- Georgia Northern Railway Company
- Gulfton Area Neighborhood Organization (Houston, TX)
- Ganoub El Wadi Holding Petroleum Company
- Ganadería del Norte Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Gesellschaft für Antike Philosophie eV (Germany)
- Genealogical Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Generalized Autoimmunity of the Nervous System (immunology)
- Georgia Association of Nursing Students
- German Academy of Neurosurgery (est. 1996; Bethel, German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract The major elements of this exploratory research, which contribute to the epistemology of financial knowledge, are risk management, specification and control techniques using advanced human thinking and computer technologies with circular causal volatility feedback in a Genetic Algorithm Neural Network (GANN) framework developed in Microsoft Visual C++, which is termed Risk Cybernetics.