has seen the residency program at Genesys Regional Medical Center evolve from one in which trainees learned their respective professions separately in shared clinics- "co-located" training - to one of truly integrated care.
What does GRMC stand for?
GRMC stands for Genesys Regional Medical Center (Grand Blanc, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRMC
We have 10 other meanings of GRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Residential Mortgage Act
- Ghana Registered Midwives' Association (Accra, Ghana)
- Global Retail Marketing Association (Chicago, IL)
- Go raibh maith agat (Gaelic: Thank You)
- Greater Raleigh Merchants Association (North Carolina)
- Grand Rapids Marine Aquarium Society (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Grass Roots Mountain Bike Association (Canada)
- Glasgow Richmond Model Boat Club (UK)
- Gas Retail Market Business System (Australia)
- Gajra Raja Medical College (India)
- Global Risk Management Solutions (PwC business unit)
- Great River Medical Center (Blytheville, AR)
- Group Risk Management Committee
- Guadalupe Regional Medical Center (Seguin, TX)
- Gaucho Rivera Motorcycle Club (Britain)
- Gender Rights Maryland (Laurel, MD)
- Gerencia Recursos Mineros y Desarrollo (Chilean Mining Companies)
- Golden Retriever Muscular Dystrophy
- Guyana Rice Millers & Exporters Development Association
- Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center (Grand Rapids, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mott Children's Hospital (Ann Arbor) Child magazine, Ten Best Children's Hospital--#9 Genesys Regional Medical Center (Grand Blanc) HealthGrades 2007--America's 50 Best Hospitals, Distiguished Hospital-Clinical Excellence and Patiert Safety.
As the leading health care provider in mid-Michigan, Genesys is anchored by a 21st Century inpatient facility - Genesys Regional Medical Center at Health Park.
Genesys will implement Clinical Manager throughout its main campus - Genesys Regional Medical Center at Health Park, Grand Blanc - as well as various affiliated locations, such as Genesys East Flint Campus and Genesys West Flint Campus.
15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Technical workers at Genesys Regional Medical Center voted 181-15 to approve a new four-year contract.
GHS plans to implement ProClick beginning with Genesys Regional Medical Center (GRMC) and then to the other components of the IDN including several rehabilitation centers, 50 physician clinics, two home care agencies and a convalescent home.
18 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, hundreds of hospital workers picketed in front of Genesys Regional Medical Center to protest the hospital's contract offer that would terminate the current retirement, health care and wage system.
Opened in February of 1997, as a result of the consolidation of four (4) community hospitals, Genesys Regional Medical Center offers a comprehensive healthcare campus comprised of a state-of-the-art medical center and medical office building.