Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems (Bangor, Maine) * Genesis HealthCare System (Zanesville, Ohio) * Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare (St.
What does GHS stand for?
GHS stands for Genesis Healthcare System (Ohio)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GHS
We have 240 other meanings of GHS in our Acronym Attic
- Galesburg High School (Illinois)
- Galion High School (Ohio)
- Galt High School (Galt, California)
- Garfield High School
- Gateway High School (USA)
- Geisinger Health System
- General Health Survey
- General Household Survey
- General HydroStatics Software (ship stability)
- Generic Health System
- Geohazards Systems
- Georgetown High School (various cities/states)
- Georgetown Hospital System (South Carolina)
- Geraldine High School (Alabama and New Zealand)
- Geriatric Health Services (various locations)
- Geriatric Health Systems, LLC
- German Heritage Society
- Germantown High School (Germantown, WI)
- Gesellschaft für Hafen- und Standortentwicklung (Port Area Development Corporation, Hamburg/Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Campus on Campus program is now in the planning phases of expansion across all Genesis HealthCare system sites in Massachusetts and in parts of Connecticut.
The four entities that came together to form this partnership, the Muskingum County Community Foundation (MCCF), the Muskingum Family Y (MFY), Genesis HealthCare System and Ohio University Zanesville (OUZ), have a long history of service to Muskingum County and its residents.
com) has created a unique funding model to finance a $25 million electronic medical records (EMR) system installation at one of the region's largest health care providers, Zanesville-based Genesis HealthCare System.
Infinium's solutions alleviate the pain and pressure on our administrative resources and empower them to concentrate on more strategic, patient-focused initiatives," said Judy Pyle, financial manager, Genesis Healthcare Systems.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20030226/NEOFORMALOGO ) "Information is power, and Neoforma DMS gave us access to data that allowed us to perform analyses across our system in a way that wasn't possible before because the condition of our data wouldn't allow it," says Jack Medkeff, director of materials services for Genesis Healthcare System, a 373-bed, two-hospital system in Zanesville, Ohio.
About Genesis HealthCare System Genesis HealthCare System, based in Zanesville, Ohio, operates a 640-bed, non-profit health system consisting of Bethesda Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, and several affiliated clinics and healthcare organizations.
New customers in Q1 included Genesis HealthCare System in Zanesville, Ohio; HealthEast Care System in St.