A Behavior-based Approach At the Genesee Intermediate School District in Flint, Mich.
What does GISD stand for?
GISD stands for Genesee Intermediate School District (Michigan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GISD
We have 26 other meanings of GISD in our Acronym Attic
- Grupo Interdisciplinar de Sistemas Complejos (Group of Complex Systems)
- Geographic Information Science
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Certification Institute (Des Plaines, IL)
- Geographic Information System for the Commission (Eurostat)
- Groupement d'Intérêt Scientifique de Surveillance des Cancers d'Origine Professionnelle (French: Surveillance of Occupational Cancers Scientific Interest Group)
- Geographic Information System Client Support Team
- Global Inter System Color Uniformity (trademark of Barco)
- Gainesville Independent School District (Gainesville, TX)
- Galveston Independent School District (Galveston, TX)
- Garland Independent School District
- Geographic Information for Sustainable Development
- Gladewater Independent School District (Gladewater, TX)
- Geographic Information Sciences for Development and Environment
- Geographic Information System Developer's Kit
- Global Informing Science Education
- Gruppo Italiano di Studi Emodinamici (Italian: Italian Group of Hemodynamic Studies; Naples, Italy)
- Guys in Science and Engineering (est. 1997; Minneapolis, MN)
- Gruppo Italiano Studi Epidemiologici in Dermatologia (Italian)
- Geographic Information System Electronic Data Interchange
- Geographic Information Systems Electricity of Lebanon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your Child includes: Kent Intermediate School District Genesee Intermediate School District Oakland Intermediate School District Wayne Regional Education Service Area Michigan Association of School Administrators Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals Michigan Education Association The Great Lakes Center for Education Research & Practice CONTACT: Ed Sarpolus of EPIC-MRA, office: +1-517-886-0860, or cell: +1-517-331-3313 Web site: http://www.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 15, 2002 Genesee Intermediate School District and its 21 Constituent Districts (GenNET) Build Metro Network for Shared Network Services, Next-Generation Applications and Ubiquitous Broadband Access Foundry Networks(R), Inc.