As Genesee County Treasurer, Dan Kildee worked to create the Genesee County Land Bank, the first of its kind in the nation.
What does GCLB stand for?
GCLB stands for Genesee County Land Bank (est. 2002; Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCLB
- Greater Cascade Loop Area
- Greater Chattanooga Lodging Association (Chattanooga, TN)
- Greater Chicago Locksmiths Association (Illinois)
- Greater Cincinnati Lacrosse Association (Ohio)
- Greater Cincinnati Limousine Association
- Greater Columbia Landscape Association (South Carolina)
- Group Carry Look-Ahead
- Gulf Coast Lacrosse Association
- Greater Cleveland Lead Advisory Council
- Graphical Constituent Loading Analysis System (water analysis program; USGS)
- Gerlev Center for Leg og Bevægelseskultur (Danish: Gerlev Center for Play and Dance; Denmark)
- Gran Canaria-El Berriel (airport; Canary Islands)
- Guam Contractors License Board (Tamuning, Guam)
- Georgia Collegiate Leadership Conference (various schools)
- Global Competition Law Centre (est. 2004; College of Europe; Belgium and Poland)
- Glutamate-Cysteine Ligase, Catalytic Subunit
- Golden Casket Lottery Corporation (Queensland, Australia)
- Gotham City Land Cruisers (New York)
- Greater Cincinnati Library Consortium
- Greater Columbia Literacy Council (Columbia, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consider, for example, the actions being taken by Genesee County Land Bank in Flint, Mich.
Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development, Synergy Consulting, Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT), Michigan Energy Office, The Power Alternative/Start Detroit (TPA), Genesee County Land Bank Authority, Mid Michigan Recycling, and Shell ServisAir.