They are: East Michigan -- Flint: Genesee County Health Department Mid-Michigan -- Lansing: Ingham County Health Department -- Midland: Midland Community Cancer Services West Michigan -- Benton Harbor: Berrien County Health Department -- Charlevoix: Northwest Michigan Community Health Agency -- Grand Rapids: Tobacco Free Partners Upper Peninsula -- Escanaba: Menominee Health Department -- Kingsford: Dickinson-Iron District Health Department -- Newberry: Luce-Mackinaw Tobacco Reduction Coalition -- Negaunee: Marquette County Health Department -- Hancock: Western Upper Peninsula District Health Department -- Sault Ste.
What does GCHD stand for?
GCHD stands for Genesee County Health Department (Michigan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GCHD
We have 2 other meanings of GCHD in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Canyon Hikers and Backpackers Association (Prescott, AZ)
- Greater Columbus Home Builders Association (Georgia)
- Georgia Collegiate Honors Council (Macon, GA)
- Georgia Correctional HealthCare
- Gilchrist Center for Hospice Care (Towson, MD)
- Grampians Community Health Centre Inc. (Stawell, Victoria, Australia)
- Greater Cincinnati Health Council (Cincinnati, OH)
- Guelph Community Health Centre (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Galveston County Health District (est. 1971; La Marque, TX)
- GamecinemaHD (game show in Times Square)
- Guilford County Health Department (North Carolina)
- Georgetown Christian Home Educators (Georgetown, TX)
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Education (Australia)
- Gwinnett Christian Home Educators (Georgia)
- Google Copernicus Hosting Environment and Experiment in Search Engineering
- Greene County Higher Educational Opportunities (Yellow Springs, OH)
- Global Consortium of Higher Education and Research for Agriculture
- Grid-Connected Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Generator Coordinate Hartree-Fock
- Greater Charlottesville Habitat for Humanity (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
us Genesee County Health Department County Served: Genesee Kristie Schmiege 810-257-3203 kschmiege@gchd.