Published as supplements to CCFRA's well-established HACCP in Agriculture and Horticulture, the case studies look at potatoes, organic crops and generic safety issues.
What does GSI stand for?
GSI stands for Generic Safety Issue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GSI
We have 289 other meanings of GSI in our Acronym Attic
- Girl Scouts of the Huron Valley Council (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Garden State Horror Writers (Manalapan, NJ)
- Goldstone School of Hope Worldwide (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- GameSpy Industries
- Gannett Satellite Information Network
- Gas Safety Inspection (UK)
- Geek Squad Installer (Best Buy)
- Genealogical Society of Ireland (est. 1990)
- General Steel Holdings, Inc. (Beijing, China)
- Generator Services International, Inc.
- Generic Software Interface
- Genie Scientific, Inc. (manufacturer of lab fume hoods and metal cabinets)
- Genuine Software Initiative (Microsoft)
- Geo Services International Ltd (UK)
- Geographical Survey Institute (Ibaraki, Japan)
- Geological Society of Iowa
- Geological Strength Index
- Geological Survey Institute (Japan)
- Geological Survey of India
- Geological Survey of Ireland (est. 1845)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As of December 1986, according to the report, 32 such generic safety issues fell within the highest safety-significance category.