The code is then run on a virtual machine (VM), a program written in native code on the host hardware that translates generic Java bytecode into usable code on the hardware.
What does GJ stand for?
GJ stands for Generic Java (language extension)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GJ
We have 10 other meanings of GJ in our Acronym Attic
- Gesundheits-Informations-Zentrum (German: Health Information Center)
- Growth Incentive Zone (Massachusetts)
- Garage Indies Zapping Association (record label)
- Gestione Integrata delle Zone Costiere (Italian: Integrated Coastal Zone Management; EU)
- Geografski i Zemljisni Informacijski Sustav (Croatian: Geographical and Land Information System)
- Garcia Julia (Capital Federal, Argentina)
- Gauss-Jacobi (mathematics)
- Gauss-Johnson (Engineering Building, University of Idaho)
- Generic Java
Samples in periodicals archive:
By basing the road map on skill requirements, it has been possible to define single certification exams to test generic Java skills and to use vendor-specific exams where the vendor tools are important.
Developers are eager to test drive Oracle9i Application Server, which continues to innovate beyond generic Java application servers, such as BEA's WebLogic, and incorporates into one application server what is typically available in more than 10 separate middleware products from other vendors.
The class library covers: -- HTML data-entry validation -- DSO wizards -- Generic Java utilities -- Presentation widgets for HTML -- Persistent storage -- Control-level security -- Actuate integration -- Language localization and translation -- Exception handling White Papers BrightStar has helped a number of organizations to obtain the full benefits of SilverStream in both development and production environments.