Proceedings of the 2nd Conference on Generative Approaches to Language Acquisition North America (GALANA).
What does GALA stand for?
GALA stands for Generative Approaches to Language Acquisition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GALA
We have 44 other meanings of GALA in our Acronym Attic
- Guaranteed Access Level
- Guardian ad Litem
- Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory
- Guild of American Luthiers
- Guinea Airways, Ltd.
- Galactosyl Hydroxylysine
- Gallons Per Hour
- Gardner Area League of Artists (Massachusetts)
- Gay And Lesbian Acceptance
- Gay And Lesbian Alliance
- Geschwindigkeitsabhängige Lautstärkeanhebung (German: Speed depending volume increase, radios)
- Global Advertising Lawyers' Alliance
- Global Aviation Leadership Award
- Globalization and Localization Association (trade association)
- Gospel Archiving in Los Angeles
- Graphic Arts Leaders of the Americas
- Greater Appalachian Llama Association
- Greek Applied Linguistics Association
- Group Against Liquor Advertising (New Zealand)
- Gulf Alliance for Local Arts (Florida)